Information we may collect about you includes:
- Name and business contact details.
- Personal contact details (in situations where people volunteer this in place of business contact details).
- Other information supplied to us by you (for example, products and services sold by your company).
This information is collected to allow us to:
- Understand the type of companies visiting our web site who may be interested in marketing services.
- Supply industry news, research and opinions via an e-mail newsletter.
- Provide information about products and services offered.
We collect the following information that you may not be aware of:
- Date and time the pages of our web site was accessed.
- Internet address of the web site from which our web site was accessed.
We only disclose information we hold to those within our organisation who need it to perform their work. We do not sell or rent our mailing lists to any third parties. All staff sign a confidentiality agreement on commencing work at Techno Marketing.
We may disclose contact information to service providers, such as mailing service providers, in the course of distributing material to you. These organisations are chosen, in part, based on their policies for keeping information secure. We always request data files, used to process mail, are destroyed after use.
You may “opt-out” of receiving direct marketing material from Techno Marketing by letting us know via a phone call, e-mail or fax.
Retention, Access and Correction
Any information we no longer require is destroyed. We may keep some summary information for purposes of analysis, however this is in a form that does not link to any individuals.
Security of information is important and we make all reasonable efforts to ensure information is securely stored whether in electronic or physical form.
We will try to ensure all information we collect is accurate, complete and up to date.